UGC NET Application Form 2021 Apply Online Last Date And Exam Pattern: UGC NET 2021 Application Form has been reopened from 10/08/2021. For your information, let us tell you that the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is a national-level examination. This exam is conducted two times every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All eligible candidates for UGC NET Exam 2021 can submit their applications on or before the last date 5 September 2021. Applications can be made through the ugc net 2021 official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. For information related to the UGC NET exam, you should read this post completely.
UGC NET Application Form – Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Starting Of The Application Form (Restarted)||10/09/2021|
|UGC Net Application Form 2021 Last Date (Restarted)||05/09/2021|
|Last Date For Successful Transaction Of Exam Fee||06/09/2021|
|Correction Window||07/09/2021 To 12/09/2021|
|Availability Of Admit Card||September 2021|
|Ugc Net 2021 Exam Date||6th To 11th October 2021|
|Release Of Answer Key||October 2021|
|Announcement Of Results||October 2021|
Ugc Net Application Form 2022
As we have mentioned above that the UGC NET 2021 application process has been started once again on 10th August 2021. UGC NET exam dates have also been fixed. It is a national-level entrance exam in which successful students will be considered for employment as assistant professors or junior research fellows in Indian universities and colleges.
Ugc Net Exam Date Declared
UGC NET exam dates have been declared and in the year 2021, this exam will be conducted between 6th October to 11th October.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be two papers in the UGC NET exam.
- Both the papers will be of objective type, multiple choice type.
- There will be no intermission between the papers of this semester.
- Each question will be of two marks.
- No negative marking will be done for the wrong answer.
- Please note that only Hindi and English language will be used as the language of instruction in the question paper.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree or equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
Candidates must have obtained 55% aggregate marks (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates 50% marks) in their qualifying examination.
- There will be no age limit for assistant professors.
- For JRF, aspirants should not be more than 31 years as on 01/03/2021. for age relaxation, you should check the official website.
Those Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply for the UGC Net application form.
- You are able to fill their application fee using debit card/ credit card/net banking or paytm.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates can check the fee structure for all category candidates.
- Application fees can be paid through online mode only.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For General EWS/ OBC NCL||Rs. 500|
|FOR SC/ ST/ Transgender Category Candidates||Rs. 250|
- Scanned signature
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Identification proof
- Email address
- 10+2 and graduation mark sheets
- Any certificate that mentioned students name, parent’s name, and date of birth
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate
- NET subject code
- PWD certificate