TPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2023 & Tripura PSC AO Exam Pattern 2023 Pdf available for download. Here on this page, aspirants can get the TPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2023 downloaded from the link mentioned below in this article. Those candidates who are in the preparation for the TPSC AO Exam kindly check out this Tripura TPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus Pdf. Having proper preparation to appear for the Prelims & Mains exam is compulsory for the aspirants. This post will be very important for those candidates who are looking for the Tripura PSC Agriculture Exam Syllabus. On this page, our team has given the New Syllabus For TPSC AO Exam 2023.
So candidates should download the TPSC AO Exam Syllabus Pdf from the link given on this page and make a proper schedule for the exam preparation. For more detail about the Tripura Public Service Commission Agriculture Officer’s Latest Syllabus & New Exam Pattern, you should read this article till the end.
Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus
|Tripura Public Service Commission
|Online Application Starting Date
|Online Application Last Date
TPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2023
Those applicants who are struggling with how to prepare for the TPSC AO Exam 2023 Pre & Mains are suggested to download the Tripura TPSC AO Updated Syllabus. all the subjects on which the agriculture exam paper will be made are provided here. So those contenders who are in search of the TPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus scroll down to the below of this page where the links have been provided to download the TPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2023.
Along with that, the most important thing that the aspirants have to know to attend the pre & mains exam is the TPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern. Without having proper knowledge of the Exam Pattern aspirants will not gain good marks on the test. To know about the latest exam pattern, total no of questions, timing, and marks of the question paper aspirants have to check out the Tripura TPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern.
TPSC AO Exam Pattern 2023
|General Knowledge Including Current affairs And English
|Interview/ Personality Test
time duration – 3 hours
Syllabus For Tripura Agriculture Officer Exam
- Use Of Common Phrases & Idioms
- Use Of Appropriate Prepositions And Articles
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Ordering Of Words In A Sentence
- Ordering Of Sentences
- Voice Change
- Use Of Appropriate And Qualifying Words Etc.
- Tense-Past, Present, Future
- Spotting Of Errors
- Parts Of Speech
- Gender, Person & Number
General Knowledge Including Current Affairs
- History Of Tripura
- Geography Of Tripura
- Geography Of India
- Culture Of Tripura
- Science & Technology
- Indian Polity And Economy
- India, Community Development, Panchayati Raj, Economic Development During Plan Periods.
- Current Affairs Of National And International Importance.
Fundamentals Of Crop Production
- System Of Rice Intensification (SRI).
- Shum Cultivation In Tripura
- Recommended Package Of Practices Of Different Crops With Major Emphasis In Tripura.
- Organic Agriculture
- Factors Of Crop Production
- Agricultural Seasons Of India And Tripura.
- Crop Establishment
- Nano-Particles And Their Applications
- Precision Agriculture.
- Statistical Methods
- Weather, Elements Of Weather, Weather Forecasting, Climatic Normals For Major Crops, Climate, Atmosphere, Weather Aberration, Global Warming, And Climate Change
- Tilth & Tillage
- Major Weeds Of Tripura & Integrated Weed Management (IWM). Commonly Used Herbicides In India And Tripura.
- Farm Mechanization And Its Role In Agricultural Production And Rural Employment.
- Basic Knowledge Of Farm Implements.
- National Agricultural Setup In India
- History Of Indian Agriculture.
- Area Production And Productivity Of Major Crops Of Tripura And India.
- Agriculture In India, And Its Importance In The National Economy.
- Government Agricultural Policies
- Agro- Climatic & Agroecological Zones Of India.
- Agriculture In India And Tripura:
- Agricultural Education, Research, And Extension Institutes Of National Importance.
Natural Resource Management
- Soil Formation, Composition, Physical Properties.
- Soil Fertility And Productivity
- Scheduling Of Irrigation, Methods Of Irrigation
- Problem Soils And Their Management
- Manures & Fertilizers
- Integrated Nutrient Management (INM)
- Essential Plant Nutrients.
- Conservation Of Soil And Water
- Cropping Systems
- Integrated Farming System (IFS)
- Quality Of Irrigation Water
- Water Stress & Management
- Watershed And Wasteland Development
- Water Use Efficiency
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Recycling Of Agricultural Waste
- Dryland Agriculture
- Biodiversity And Its Conservation
- Application Of Remote Sensing & GIS In Agriculture.