Short Brief: Rpsc Ras Recruitment 2021 Notification And Rajasthan Psc Bharti Ras Salary, Age Limit, Exam Date, Qualification. How To Apply For Rajasthan Administrative Service And Subordinate Services. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for Rajasthan Administrative Service and Subordinate Services Recruitment 2021. Let us inform you that according to the Ras Notification 2021, 988 vacancies will be filled. This recruitment is happening after three years, in such a situation, have a golden opportunity for those candidates who were waiting for this RPSC Ras recruitment for a long time. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of RPSC @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in before the last date. For other information related to recruitment, you must read this post till the end. Full details are given below in detail.
Rpsc Ras Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization||The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service)|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam|
|Exam Type||Pre (Objective Type) |
Main Exam Will Be Descriptive Type
|Article Category||Rpsc Ras Syllabus|
|No of post||988 Posts|
|Online registration starting date||28/07/2021|
|Online registration last date||27/08/2021|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Exam Date||Not Declared|
RPSC RAS Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has said in the recruitment advertisement that after applying online by the applicants, the information of name, date of birth, subject and category, etc, will be given on the registered mobile number of the candidates through message (SMS). So that if any kind of mistake has been made then it can be rectified in time. Along with this, reservations will also be given to the EWS category candidates in the RPSC RAS written examination. 82 seats are reserved for the EWS category.
Rajasthan PSC Ras Age Limit
- The minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 40 years.
- The minimum age for non-gazetted employees is 25 years and the maximum is 45 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Most Backward and Economically Weaker Section candidates of Rajasthan will get 05 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
- SC / ST / OBC / OBC / Women candidates of economically weaker sections of Rajasthan will get 10 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- There is no age limit for widows and Abandoned Women.
- Note: For more details regarding age limit or age relaxation, you should check the official notification.
Ras Educational Qualification
Candidates must be graduate from any recognized university.
Ras Vacancy 2021 Details
|Rajasthan State Service||363 Posts|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Service||625 Posts|
Selection Process Of Rpsc Ras Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and interviews.
Check Also: Notification Pdf
How To Apply
- In order to apply online, candidates have to visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in of RPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online link or login to the SSO Portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in and select the Recruitment Portal available in Citizen Apps.
- One-time registration can also be done through the portal.
- After filling the online application form, the application ID has to be generated through the recruitment portal for fee payment.
- Applicants cannot use any other portal or facility for payment of the application fee.
- It is mandatory to pay the application fee before the last date.
Check Also: RPSC RAS Syllabus