Short Briefs: Rajasthan TET Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download & RTET Exam Pattern, Raj Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus, प्राथमिक और उच्च प्राथमिक शिक्षक परीक्षा सिलेबस 2023 व परीक्षा पैटर्न, Primary Upper Primary School Teacher Syllabus :
The Secondary Board Of Education Rajasthan is conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for the job of Government Teacher. Aspirants who are looking for the RTET Syllabus have come to the correct destination. On this page, we have provided Rajasthan TET New Syllabus Pdf, which you can download from the given link. The provided Syllabus For Rajasthan TET will make you know the complete details for the test which includes the subjects and the topics which will be asked in the test.
Candidates should check this Updated Syllabus For RTET Exam and get complete information regarding the subjects and topics of the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus. For more information, you should read the article till the end.
Rajasthan TET (RTET) Syllabus 2022/2023 – Overview
|Organization||The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Post Name||Primary Upper Primary School Teacher|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||25-02-2023 to 28-02-2023|
|Online Application Process Beginning Date||21/12/2022|
|Online Application Process Last Date||19/01/2023|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
RTET (Rajasthan TET) New Syllabus Pdf
The Syllabus For The Rajasthan TET should be covered, by the candidates appearing for the exam, and for candidates’ ease, we have arranged the exam syllabus as well as the exam pattern in this article. you can set your deadlines while covering up the syllabus and this will help you meet the deadlines due to which your performance will enhance a level higher. You can stay organized with the syllabus.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Syllabus Rajasthan
The updated syllabus will help you to plan for the test and get to know what subjects and topics are being asked in the test. Therefore we have provided the download facility for the Rajasthan TET syllabus for interested candidates. Candidates can download the syllabus of Rajasthan TET from this article and start to plan their preparation for the upcoming written test.
Rajasthan TET Exam Pattern 2022/2023
The Exam Pattern For Rajasthan TET is given below you can find the details in this article. The exam pattern is uploaded here and by this candidates will come to know about how the test is going to be. Candidates can get the idea of marks from the given exam pattern by which they may understand the distribution of marks which will help them to focus on areas and subjects which contain more marks so as to score maximum marks in the test.
To get guaranteed the best results in the Rajasthan TET Written Test candidates must take the help exam pattern which helps them to extract the useful things for their preparation for the coming written test. One can improve and enhance their problem-solving skills with the help of exam patterns. You can also cover the key points for the written test while getting into the Exam Pattern For Rajasthan TET.
Rajasthan TET Exam Syllabus
The syllabus will outline the test and its preparation. the new syllabus is being divided according to the grades which every section contains, which you can get to know how you can plan your preparation according to the grades given to each section. The syllabus is one of the most important things in the preparation for any exam or test and here we have made the Rajasthan TET syllabus accessible for you.
RTET Syllabus will help you to cover everything for the test which will make you prepared for the test and due to this, you will feel confident. Also, you can manage your time in the test while preparing for the test. The syllabus for the Rajasthan TET should be covered, by the candidates appearing for the exam, and for candidates’ ease, we have arranged the exam syllabus as well as the exam pattern in this article.
Subject Wise RTET Syllabus
If you want to get subject-wise Raj Tet Syllabus 2021 then you can get it from this article.
- Evaluation methods
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and remedial teaching
- Community of mathematics
- Geometry and mensuration
- Indian currency
- Place of mathematics in the curriculum
- Nature of mathematics/logical thinking
- Mathematical operations
- LCM and HCF
- Language of mathematics
- Problems of teaching
- Unitary method
- Simple interest
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Meaning and concepts of learning and its processes.
- Learning and Pedagogy Role of Heredity and environment.
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning.
- The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
- Important child development & learning theories.
- Child Thinking & thought.
- Environment education learning principles
- Concept, scope, the significance of environment studies
- Clothes and Habitats
- Basic knowledge of environmental elements
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Living beings
- Pollution, natural resources and environment of Rajasthan
- Personal hygiene
- Our culture and civilization
- Matter and energy
- Transport and communication
- Scope & relation to science & social science
- Public places and institutions.
- Force and motion
- Chemical substances
- Animal reproduction and adolescence
- Human body and health
- Nature and structure of sciences
- Natural science
- Methods of science teaching
- Living being
- Light and sound
- Remedial teaching
- Science and technology
- Understanding the science
- Text materials/aids
- Structure of Matter
- Solar system
Check Also: Reet Previous Question Papers
- Geography and resources of India
- Indian constitution and democracy
- Indian civilization, culture, and society
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Government: Composite and functions
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Resources and development
- Medieval and modern period
- Mauryan & Gupta empires and the post-Gupta period
- Main components of the Earth.