Short Briefs: OPSC AAO Syllabus 2022 Exam Pdf And Latest Exam Pattern For Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer:
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to recruit for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) in Class-II of group-B Odisha agriculture & food production service, under the department of agriculture and former’s employment. Those aspirants who are looking for the OPSC AAO Syllabus Pdf free of cost, have come the correct destination. Here, we have provided OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus, which you can download through the given link. This Odisha PSC AAO New Syllabus will help you to make a strong preparation and will help you get good results.
Therefore, for such candidates, we have uploaded the syllabus in this article. for more detail about Opsc Aao Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern you should read this article till the end.
OPSC AAO Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|No of post||123 Post|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
|Registration Last Date||28/02/2022|
OPSC AAO Syllabus Download
The syllabus is being provided here for student convenience and can be downloaded from this article. The syllabus will help you to plan for the test and get to know what subjects and topics are being asked in the test. Candidates are asked to take advantage of this facility and download the OPSC AAO Syllabus to start with the preparation of the coming written exam. This syllabus will help you to plan for the process of preparation so that you can cover up the whole syllabus. You must go through the syllabus and divide it to prepare for the test.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus
We are providing you with the current syllabus to prepare for the exam in the Latest Pattern Of OPSC AAO Exam 2022. Students who appear for the test must download the latest exam syllabus from this article along with the exam pattern. Get to know the structure of the test while knowing the exam syllabus. The exam syllabus will help you to the outline of the test for you to set goals in the process of preparation. Therefore we advise you to check out the given syllabus for your test.
OPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2022
This is the Latest Exam Pattern For OPSC AAO and this will help you to know the plan of the test and by this you can divide your preparation accordingly.
- Two Paper Will Be Held.
- Each Paper Consist 100 Marks.
- Each Paper Time Duration Will 2 Hours.
- There Shall Be 0.25 Negative Marking Each Wrong Answer.
- Interview Shall Consist Of 25 Marks.
Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus Pdf
Go through the syllabus and read it carefully to know about it in complete detail. This syllabus will help you create an outline plan to work ahead for the purpose of preparation. The syllabus helps you to set goals while preparing for the test, course structure can be made with the help of the syllabus.
The New Syllabus Of AAO Exam should be covered by the students appearing for the exam, and for candidates ease, we have arranged the exam syllabus as well as exam pattern in this article. Download the current syllabus from this article and help yourself to prepare for the test and get to qualify for the desired job.
Topic Wise Syllabus Of Assistant Agriculture Exam (Paper-I)
- Principle Of Organic Farming
- Farming System & Sustainable Agriculture
- Crop Production Technology
- Production Technology Of Horticulture Crops (Fruit)
- Production Technology Of Horticulture Crops (Floriculture Crops)
- Production Technology Of Horticulture Crops (Vegetables)
- Nematode Pest Of Horticulture Crops & Their Managements
- Horticulture Crops
- Field Crops
- Agriculture & Sericulture
- Agrometeorology & Climate Change
Check Also: OPSC ASO Previous Papers
Topic Wise Syllabus For AAO Exam (Paper-II)
- Soil Fertility & Nutrition Management
- Problematics Soils And Their Management
- Geoinformatics & Nano-Technology
- Fundamentals Of Soil Science
- Principals Of Seeds Technology
- Introduction Of Crop Physiology
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Fundamentals Of Agriculture Extension Education
- Fundamentals Of Statistics Methods
- Agriculture Economics
- Agri-Business Management
- Agriculture Marketing Trade Prices
- Farmer Empowerment Schemes
- Agriculture Heritage