hssc cet one-time registration portal haryana login gov in. how to apply for one-time registration portal haryana and application form fees. Common Eligibility Test registration validity for group C & D . family id Haryana @onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
The One Time Registration Portal was inaugurated by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar at Haryana Bhavan. Cm said the fee for applying on this portal will be charged only once. As long as the applicant remains eligible to apply, he can apply through it. For your information, the One Time Registration Portal will be open till 31 March 2021. During this, Principal Secretary of IT department Vijendra Kumar told that the discussion has been going on for the last four years. Applicants will no longer have to face the hassle of filling forms and fees again and again. The selection commission will also not have to repeatedly repeat the applicant’s papers.
If you want to get more information about Haryana One Time Registration Portal, then read the article till the end. In this post, we are going to tell you about the process and documents for apply online.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal
The Haryana government has launched a one time registration portal under the leadership of Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. The state government has given a new gift to the youth through this portal. Haryana Government has digitalized the application process for the recruitment of Group C and D. Through the OTRP Only one time registration will be for Group C and D jobs. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) also announced to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET).
Cet Haryana Registration
The Haryana State Government has decided to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the recruitment of Group C, D, and various posts of Non-Gazetted teaching. The process of application form filling going on. if you gave HSSC CET exam, you must have registered for it.
Otrp Portal Highlight
|Scheme name||0ne Time Registration Portal|
Haryana One Time Registration Fee / Application Fee
One time registration has to be done for Group C and D jobs. With this, there will be a possibility to complete the recruitment process within three to six months. The fee for the general category has been fixed at Rs 500 and Rs 250 will have to be paid for the reserved category.
|general category||500 Rs|
|reserved category||250 Rs|
Important Dates Of Cet Registration Haryana : One Time Registration Portal Hssc
|Registration Start Date||12th January 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||31st March 2021|
Otrp To Amend Family Identity Card
If you want to make any kind of amendment to the family identity card, you can do it through the One Time Registration Portal. The applicant will receive a UID number, which will always work.
Documents Required For One Time Registration Portal
- marks sheet
- Aadhar Card
- resident identity card (Proof of origin)
- Residents of Haryana are required to have five years’ stay in the family identity card.
- Applicants from other states will have to get a temporary ID.
How To Apply For One Time Registration Portal Haryana
- First of all, you go to the official website of the One Time Registration Portal.
- As soon as you reach the portal, a window will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter your mobile number in this window and fill the captcha.
- After filling the captcha, click on LOGIN.
- A new page will open in front of you, fill the information asked in it and submit it.
- You will get the registration number, keep it safe for future.
- In this way your registration will be completed.
One Time Registration Portal Haryana Login : Hssc One Time Registration Portal
- To login in the Haryana One Time Registration Portal, you will have to visit the official website of hssc.
- As soon as you go to onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in., A window will open in front of you.
- fill the mobile number, captcha and submit it.
- An OTP will be received at the register mobile number, enter it.
- Please read the guidelines before filling the form.
- Complete all 6 steps of the application form.
- Basic Description of applicants
- Other details about the candidate
- Education Details
- Photo and signature upload
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- In this way the registration process and login process will be completed.
One Time Registration Portal Helpline Number
- 1800 200 0023