MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021/2022 And Exam Pattern Pdf Download: Asst District Prosecution Officer Syllabus
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021/2022 And Exam Pattern Pdf File Download: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) ADPO Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern pdf are available here. Candidates who are searching for the Mppsc Asst District Prosecution Officer Syllabus have come to the correct destination. On this page, we have provided the MPPSC ADPO latest syllabus in pdf format. Aspirants can download the pdf and check the detailed information of the syllabus and exam pattern. form filling will begin from 17/06/2021 to 16/07/2021.
if you are interested in this vacancy, first of all, you have to collect the correct syllabus of Phase-I & Phase-II. Today we are going to discuss all things to related the mp adpo new syllabus 2021 pdf, exam pattern, type of question, etc, so read the article till the end.
Mppsc Adpo Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Asst District Prosecution Officer (Adpo)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Interview|
|Article Category||Mp Adpo Syllabus 2021|
|No Of Post||92 Post|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (M.P.)|
MPPSC Asst District Prosecution Officer Syllabus
Mppsc adpo subject wise syllabus has given below, a syllabus is a key tool to success any written exam. Willing aspirants can check or download updated syllabus mppsc adpo.
Mp Adpo New Syllabus Pdf General Knowledge
- Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Information and Communication Technology
- History culture and literature of M.P.
- Current events of International, National, and M.P.
Check Also: Notification Pdf
Mp Adpo Syllabus Law
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- P. Excise Act 1872
- Arms Act, 1959
- The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967
- The Prevention of Damages to Public Property Act, 1984
- The Madhya Pradesh Rajya Suraksha Adhiniyam – 1990
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- National Investigation Agency Act – 2008
- Dowry Prohibition Act – 1961 and Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules 1985
- Indecent Representation of women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- P. Atyavashyak Seva Sandharan Tatha Vichhinta Nivaran Act – 1979
- Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act – 2005
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- The Madhya Pradesh Lok Sewaon ke Pradan Ki guarantee Adhiniyam – 2010
- The Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act – 2012
- Young Persons (Harmful Publication) Act – 1956
- The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act – 1994
- Scheduled Castes and scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act -1989
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act – 2006
- Prevention Of Corruption Act – 1988
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act – 1985
- Information Technology Act
- The Madhya Pradesh Vishesh Nyayalaya Adhiniyam – 2011
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act – 2015
Check Also: Mppsc Previous Question Papers Pdf
MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern 2021
|General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh National Level International Level||50||150|
- The written exam will be objective type.
- Each correct question will be awarded 3 marks.
- Time duration 180 minutes
- The minimum qualifying marks 40%.