Short Briefs: MPHC Stenographer & Assistant Syllabus 2021 And Grade-III Exam Pattern Pdf Download Links:
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the posts regarding the recruitment for MPHC Stenographer & Assistant Grade 3, therefore the written test will be conducted soon by the same. To prepare for the MP High Court Stenographer & Assistant written exam candidates will have to check out the syllabus of the test set by the department. Applicants who have applied for the drive and are seeking the MPHC Grade 3 Syllabus can check out the syllabus from this article.
As you check out the Syllabus For MPHC Stenographer & Assistant Exam 2021 you will get to know about how to plan for the preparation in the best way possible. For more detail about Madhya Pradesh High Court Stenographer Syllabus, you should read the article till the end
Madhya Pradesh High Court Stenographer & Asst Grade-III Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||The Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer & Assistant Grade 2/3|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Pre & Mains|
|No Of Post||1255 Post|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application Process Beginning Date||30/11/2021|
|Online Application Process Last Date||30/12/2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
MPHC Assistant Syllabus Pdf
If the candidates get to miss anything from the MPHC Assistant Syllabus may it be a subject or some topic, it will make your preparation a bit weaker and your performance will not show that much efficiency as it should present. Hence it is one of the most important steps of preparing for the test.
Download Mphc Grade-III Exam Latest Syllabus
This is the current syllabus for the test, the aspirants who are preparing for the test must check this syllabus and should go through it before starting with the preparation of the test. download the MPHC Grade 3 Exam Latest Syllabus from this article provided for candidates to get a better idea of the subjects and topics in detail.
MPHC Grade 3 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MPHC Grade 3 is being provided here in this article. you can check out the exam pattern from this article and can save it for future use.
- The exam pattern of MPHC Grade 3 is being divided into two levels.
- First level is the Prelims test and the second level is the mains level.
- The test will be objective type of test i.e. MCQ based questions.
- There will be negative marking for each and every wrong answer & negative marking will be 1/3 of the marks.
For Prelims Test –
|Subjects||Total No Of Question||Total No Of Marks|
|Gk & GS + MP Gk||30||30|
|Maths & Reasoning||20||20|
For Mains Test –
- Stenographer Grade 3 – Hindi Stenography Dictation (400 words) & Typing – Marks – 100 marks, Time Duration – 35 minutes.
- Assistant Grade 3 – English Stenography Dictation (400 words) & Typing – Marks – 100 marks, Time Duration – 35 minutes.
- Computer Operating – Hindi typing (300 words) & Objective Question Paper – Marks – 100 marks, Time Duration – 1 Hour.
- Assistant Grade 3 – Hindi typing (300 words) & direct dictation Hindi typing (400 words) – Marks – 100 marks, Time Duration –20 minutes.
- Liftman – Practical/ Operation of Lift/ Knowledge of electrician/ Other Test in concerned Trade – Marks – 100 marks, Time duration – 1 Hour.
MPHC Stenographer Grade 3 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus is one of the most important things in the preparation of any exam or test and here we have made the syllabus accessible for you. the new syllabus will help you to plan for the test and get to know what subjects and topics are being asked in the test.
the updated syllabus includes all the important information required for the preparation of the test and you can plan according to the given syllabus. The syllabus will help you with strong preparation for the test.
Updated Syllabus For MPHC Stenographer & Assistant
The subject wise latest available below in the article, you can check it also download pdf at free of cost.
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers
- Computation Of Whole Numbers
- Averages, Interest
- Discount, Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Profit And Loss
- Ratio And Proportion
- Time And Distance
- Time And Work
- Ratio And Time
GK Social Science
- The Indian Polity
- Knowledge of current events of National and International
- Indian Economy
- Indian culture
- History & Geography
- Geography of India
- Word Processing (Ms-Word).
- Windows (Ms-Windows).
- Spread Sheet (Ms-Excel).
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Presentation Knowledge (Ms-Power Point).
- Communication Technology.
- Ms Access And Usage Of Internet Services Available On Internet.
- Networking Concepts.
- Sentences Rearrangement.
- Adverb, Subject-Verb Agreement
- Answering Questions Based On The Unseen Passage.
- Proficiency In The Language.
- Synonyms And Antonyms Usage.
- Vocabulary & Grammar.
- Fill In The Blanks With Articles Etc.
Syllabus Pdf & Notification Pdf