MPHC Recruitment 2022/2023: The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released a vacancy for the post of Assistant Grade 3 & Stenographer for this year. It can be a great chance for those candidates who were waiting for such an opportunity to work under the government. Expectant waiting eagerly for the MPHC Recruitment 2022 can apply online by visiting the official website @mphc.gov.in of the MPHC. Interested candidates can apply for the post by checking their eligibility as well as other details.
The candidates who want to apply for the MP High Court for Grade 3 Stenographer & Assistant Vacancy 2021 must be a citizen of India. For more detail about MP High Court Recruitment, you should read the article till the end.
MP High Court Recruitment (Stenographer & Assistant Grade-II/III) – Overview
|Organization||The Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer & Assistant Grade 2/3|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Pre & Mains|
|No Of Post||1225 Post|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application Process Beginning Date||30/11/2021|
|Online Application Process Last Date||30/12/2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
MPHC Recruitment Notification For Grade 3 Assis & Stenographer
Interested candidates must keep checking the official website of the MPHC to know the latest notification. So that they can apply for the post and take time to prepare for the exam. All the details are notified on the official website of the MPHC. You can apply before the last date 30-12-2021 of the online application submission.
MPHC Assistant Recruitment
All the details are notified about the Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Recruitment in this article. Interested candidates must keep checking its for the MPHC to know the latest notification regarding the vacancy 2021. So that they can apply for the post and take time to prepare for the exam.
MP High Court Stenographer Assist Grade-III Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
Relaxation of age will be given on the basis of the applicant’s category. The state government rules and regulations apply for the category age limit relaxation to the candidates.
For the post of MPHC Assistant Grade 3 & Stenographer Bharti 2021 salary is being released.
- Salary – basic pay – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification For MPHC Grade-III Recruitment
The required Educational Qualification for the post of MPHC Grade-III is being set post-wise.
- Stenographer Grade III – Graduation, C.P.C.T Score Card exam passed, Hindi shorthand exam passed with speed of 80 W.P.M, Computer Applications diploma (one year).
- Assistant Grade 3 – Graduation, C.P.C.T Score Card exam passed, Computer Applications diploma (one year).
- For Assistant Grade 3 (English) – Graduation, C.P.C.T Score Card exam passed, English shorthand exam passed with speed of 80 W.P.M, Computer Applications diploma (one year).
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
Check Also: MPHC Grade-III Previous Question Papers
The Selection process for MPHC Grade 3 is as follows:-
Prelims Written Test
Verification of Documents
Check Also: MP High Court Syllabus For Stenographer & Assistant
MPHC Grade 3 Recruitment How to Apply
- Visit The Official Website.
- Check Notification Section.
- Click On The Post.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill Up The Details.
- Attach The Photo, Signature And Other Documents.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Submit The Online Form And Take A Printout Of It For Further Use.
Check Also: Notification Pdf