Mp Pat Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download Links And MPPEB Pat Exam Pattern are available on this page. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Bhopal conducts this exam every year. MP Peb Pat (Pre-Agriculture Test) latest syllabus aspirants can download from this page, free of cost. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test is a state-level entrance test. Those candidates who are preparing for the MP Pat written exam 2022 can check the Mp Pat Syllabus 2022 from this page. The official authority has released Mp Pat Syllabus 2022 Pdf to download. if you are interested in the MP Pat Syllabus can download the pdf from this page and the official website @peb.mp.gov.in. here, we are going to provide Mp Pre-Agriculture Test Latest Syllabus. Through Madhya Pradesh, Pre-Agriculture Test aspirants can get admission into various courses in the field of agriculture education.
Candidates who are seeking the best study material for the MP Peb Pat should read the article till the end, here we have discussed the updated syllabus of the Mp Pre-Agriculture Test.
MPPEB PAT Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||PAT Entrance Test|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Online Registration Starting Date||31/08/2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||14/09/2022|
|Exam Date||15 & 16 October 2022|
Mp Pat Syllabus 2022 Pdf
Aspirants who are looking for the mp pat syllabus pdf, have come to the correct destination here we have provided the pdf download link. syllabus is the key tool of success any written exam if you have the correct syllabus then you can go the path of crack the examination.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test Syllabus
- Differential Calculus and Equations.
- Linear Programming
- Vector Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- Integral Calculus
- Differential equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions.
- The Conservation of momentum and energy
- Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform
- Growth and decay of current in L-R circuit
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force)
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf
- Electric power
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- Absorption and emission spectra
- Kinetic energy and temperature
- Measurement of voltages as currents
- Moment of inertia
- Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws
- Refraction, Reflection
- Static and kinetic friction
- Wave nature of light
- Unit and dimensions
- Simple harmonic motion
- Periodic motion
Taxonomy evolution in economic zoology.
Multicellularity – Structure, and function of animal life.
Developmental biology and genetics.
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Structural organization of a cell
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Enzymes and growth hormones concerning their classification
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis.
- Structure and functions of cell organelles
General and Physical Chemistry
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Solid State.
- Nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations.
- Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic.
Check Also: MP Pat Advertisement
- Transition metals.
- Principles of metallurgical operations.
- Coordination compounds.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Chemical periodicity.
- Chemical analysis.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes
- methods of preparation
- cracking octane number
- Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.
- alkanes, and benzene
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds
- common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes
- correlation of physical properties with structure properties
- gasoline additives
- Nomenclature of organic compounds
- Physical-chemical properties.
Check Alos: MP PV & FT Previous Question Papers
- Weeds and weed control
- Manures and Fertilizers
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Introduction to horticulture
- Cultivation of fruit plants
- Cropping Schemes
- Crop Production
- Animal Husbandry
- Cultivation of Vegetables
- Diseases of Cattles
- Fruit and vegetable preservation
- Milk and Milk Testing
- Milk Products and Dairy Machines
- Poultry Farming
Check Also: Mp Pat Previous Years Question Papers
Mp Pat Exam Pattern 2022
|Courses Offered||Subjects Name||Questions||No Of Marks|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100||200|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50||200|