Short Briefs: Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern Pdf Download Link. MPSC MO MHS (Grade IV) Syllabus Official PDF. The Public Service Commission Of Manipur (MPSC) has released a notification for the Manipur Medical Officer. This post will be very useful for those candidates who are looking for the Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021. Here, our team has provided the Latest Syllabus Of MPSC Manipur MHS Grade-IV Pdf link. Interested aspirants can Download Manipur Medical Health Officer Syllabus and start the preparation for the 300 medical officer’s post. To get complete detail about MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021, you should read the article till the end.
MPSC (Manipur) Medical Officer Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||The Public Service Commission Of Manipur (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Interview|
|Article Category||Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|No Of Post||300 Posts|
|Online Application Process Beginning Date||01/10/2021|
|Online Application Process Last Date||20/10/2021|
|Job Location||Manipur State|
Manipur PSC MO MHS Syllabus 2021
The Official Syllabus for Manipur Public Service Commission Medical Officer Exam 2021, is available on this page. You can download the Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus through the link given on this page. To prepare for any exam, first of all it is necessary to get its syllabus. You can score good marks while preparing through Manipur MO Syllabus 2021. In this way you can increase your preparation in the right direction.
Manipur Psc Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Name Of Subject||Questions||Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|Preventive Social & Community Medicine||33||33|
- There are five topics include in the syllabus.
- The type of the test question papers will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam duration of the written test 3 hours.
- Number of MCQs question weightage will be 200 in the written test.
- Each correct answer you will get 1 marks.
- No negative marking for wrong answer.
MPSC MO Syllabus
Below in the article we have provided the Manipur PSC MO Syllabus Pdf you can download & check subject wise syllabus list.
Preventive Social and Community Medicine (For 34 MCQs)
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Environmental Health
- International Health
- Social and Community Medicine
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- National Programmes
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Management of common health problems
- Maternal and Child Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
Paediatrics (For 20 MCQs)
- Immunization in children
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- National programmes related to child health
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
Surgery (For 33 MCQs)
- Urological Surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Neuro Surgery
- General Surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Medico-legal and ethical issues of surgery
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
- Wound healing (XIV) Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
Gynaecology & Obstetrics (For 33 MCQs)
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Intra-natal conditions
- Ante-natal conditions
- Questions on applied anatomy
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Medico-legal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Family Planning
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
General Medicine (For 80 MCQs )
- Respiratory diseases
- Critical Care Medicine
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Common Poisoning
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Emergency Medicine
- Musculoskeletal System
- Tropical Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.