Short Briefs: Manipur Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification & MPSC MHS Grade-IV Age Limit, Salary, Qualification, Registration Last Date Etc.
The Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC) has released applications for the post of Medical Officer Recruitment for the year 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the post by checking their eligibility as well as other details. It can be a great chance for those who were waiting for such an opportunity to work under the Manipur Government. Expectants who are waiting eagerly for the recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website @ mpscmanipur.gov.in of the Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC). For more detail about Manipur Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 you should read the article till the end.
MPSC MO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization||Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer / MPSC MO (MHS Grade-IV)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Interview|
|No Of Post||300 Posts|
|Online Registration Starting Date||01/10/2021|
|Online Registration Last Date||20/10/2021|
|Job Location||Manipur State|
MPSC Medical Officer Notification
All the details are notified on the official website of the Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC). Interested candidates must keep checking the official website of the Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC) to know the latest notification. So that they can apply for the post and take time to prepare for the exam. The latest Notification for Manipur MO is released by the official website on October 1st 2021.
MPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Manipur Public Service Commission has released advertisement for 300 vacancies for Medical Officer. Manipur candidates have a golden opportunity to get a government job, they can make their place by securing one of the 300 posts. All the details are notified on the official website of the Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC).
Manipur Medical Officer Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 years
Relaxation of age will be given on the basis of the applicant’s category. The state government rules and regulation apply for the category age limit relaxation to the candidates. For more detail about age relaxation you should check the official notification.
Manipur PSC MO Salary/ Pay Scale
For the post of Medical Officer Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) salary is issued by the level – 12 Pay matrix of Manipur Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2019.
MPSC MO Educational Qualification
Applicant must passess a recognized Medical Qualification.
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
Eligibility For Manipur MHS Grade IV Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant must know Manipuri language or any other tribal dialect of Manipur.
- The candidates those who want to apply for the post of Medical Officer in Manipur Public Service commission (MPSC) must be a citizen of India.
Check Also: Notification Pdf
MPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
- Written Exam – time duration for the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Total no of questions will be asked 200 MCQs type.
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.
Check Also: Manipur PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers
Manipur Medical Officer Recruitment How to Apply
- You need to go through a one time registration process to apply for Manipur Medical Officer Post.
- Visit the official website empsconline.gov.in.
- On clicking on the application form, a window will open in front of you.
- Login after entering ID, Password.
- A form will open in front of you.
- After filling the asked information, submit it.
- Take out the print out.
Check Also: Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus