Short Briefs: KPTCL JE & AE Syllabus 2022, KPTCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download & Karnataka PTCL JE/ AE Exam Pattern. KPTCL Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern:
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) conducts the test for the vacant post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant. Candidates who have applied for the post and are preparing for the test must be searching for the KPTCL JE Syllabus to prepare for the test. Therefore, for such candidates, we have uploaded the Kptcl AE Syllabus in this article. This Karnataka PTCL KPTCL JE & AE Syllabus will help you to plan for the process of preparation so that you can cover up the whole syllabus. We are providing you with the current Kptcl Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus to prepare for the exam in the latest pattern of KPTCL Junior Engineer.
You must go through the syllabus and divide it to prepare for the test. This will help you to make a strong preparation and will help you get good results.
KPTCL JE & AE Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|No of post||–|
KPTCL JE/ AE Exam Syllabus
The KPTCL Junior Engineer Syllabus is being provided here. Candidates are asked to check the syllabus for the preparation. KPTCL Junior Engineer Exam syllabus 2022 can be downloaded from this article, and can be used for candidates to study according to the latest syllabus to know what topics need to be covered in the preparation of the test. Download the KPTCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus from this page and start the preparation.
KPTCL Junior Engineer Latest Exam Syllabus
This is the latest exam pattern for KPTCL Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer and this will help you to know the plan of the test and by this you can divide your preparation accordingly.
KPTCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
We have made the KPTCL JE/AE Exam Pattern available here in this article. Here are the details for the exam pattern.
- Question type will be MCQ.
- Total No. of questions in the test will be 100.
- Total No. of marks in the test are 100 marks.
- The negative marking portion is being 0.25 marks for each and every wrong answer.
- Online based test will be taken in two different languages which includes English & Hindi.
- Time duration of test is 60 minutes.
|Diploma Electrical & Electronics||75||75|
|General Awareness & Aptitude||25||25|
KPTCL Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
As you test out the syllabus for the test you may get to realize how to devise for the studies in the best manner feasible. Students need to try to cover up the whole syllabus in detail that’s being cited within the article. The syllabus is one of the maximum important matters in the coaching of any examination or test and here we’ve got made the KPTCL Junior Engineer syllabus on hand for you.
Kptcl JE/ AE Exam New Syllabus
If the candidates get to overlook something from the syllabus may also or not it’s a subject or a few subject matters, it’ll make your preparation a bit weaker and your overall performance will not display that plenty performance because it should gift. The syllabus must be protected by way of the scholars acting for the exam, and for applicants’ ease, we’ve got organized the exam syllabus as well as the exam pattern in this text. Go through the syllabus and read it cautiously to recognize it in complete detail.
KARNATAKA LAND SURVEYOR RECRUITMENT
Subject Wise Syllabus For Kptcl KPTCL JE & AE Exam
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Administrative Structure
- Planning and Evaluation
- Natural Resources
- Human Resources
- Games and Sports
- Energy Resources
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History
Maths (Quantitative Aptitude)
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation (Graphs and Tables)
- Logical thinking
- Basic Algebra
- Square Root & Cube Root
- Signals and Systems
- Logic Design
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Electric Power Generation
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Field Theory
- Network Analysis
- Power Electronics
- Transformers and Induction Machines
- Transmission and Distribution
- DC Machines and Synchronous Machines
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Linear IC’s and Applications
- Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management
- Electrical Machine Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Control Theory
- Electrical Power Quality
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
- Computer Techniques in Power System Analysis
- Digital System Design with VHDL
- HYDC Transmission
- Power System Planning
- Electrical Power Utilization
- High Voltage Engineering
- Industrial Drives and Applications
- Reactive Power Management
- Power System Operation and Control
- Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
- Data Base Management Systems
- Computer Control of Electrical Drives
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Outlook Express or email handlings
- MS Office Word (Operations in letter typing etc.)
- MS Access or Data Base Basic Concepts
- Basic Computers Skills
- Excel (Report Formatting Futures etc.). Power Point Presentations
- Operating system
- Application packages etc.
Note: For More Detail About Syllabus & Exam Pattern You Should Check the Official Website, This is not the final syllabus.