HSSC Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021/2022 & Exam Pattern
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2022, 2019, 2020, 2021 Pdf Download In Hindi. Official Portal @ www.hssc.gov.in. हरयाणा कांस्टेबल सिलेबस.
Haryana police constable syllabus 2021: 7298 posts have been recruited for the post of constable in the Haryana Police Department. Notifications for the post of constable have been issued. On this page, You will get information about the Haryana police constable syllabus 2021 and exam pattern. As you know that the correct information of any competitive exam syllabus and exam pattern is going in the right direction to your destination. syllabus and exam pattern are also available on the official website after released the notification. we will tell you about Haryana Police Vacancy 2021 new syllabus and exam pattern details, through this post. Haryana Staff Service Commission (HSSC) syllabus is given below in the article you can check. the syllabus was released by Haryana Staff Service Commission (HSSC).
You can download the pdf of the Haryana police constable free syllabus 2021 in Hindi. After getting the syllabus of the previous years, your preparation will be in the right direction.
Haryana Constable Syllabus
Candidates have already started preparation for Haryana police constable recruitment process. Through this post, we are going to provide the latest syllabus of hssc which is helpful for you in the selection and understood exam pattern. For more information regarding the recruitment process and syllabus, you can visit the official portal of hssc www.hssc.gov.in.
Police constable syllabus Haryana 2021 : हरयाणा कांस्टेबल सिलेबस
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Online Apply Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Online Apply Last Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022/2023
- Hr Constable Written Examination will be Multiple Choice Objective Type. In which no of questions 100 and maximum marks 80.
- Each right question get 0.80 marks.
- Number of maximum question 100.
- Maximum total marks 80.
- Objective Type Question.
- Time 90 minutes (01:30 hours).
Haryana HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
Note:- There is no negative marking, no maximum question 100, and maximum marks 80.
Hssc Haryana Constable Syllabus
Haryana Constable Syllabus Pdf
Haryana Police Constable Aptitude Syllabus 2021 Pdf
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Discount etc
Haryana Constable Reasoning Syllabus Pdf
- Similarities and differences
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
General Studies & General Knowledge
- Economical Scenario
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Constitution of India & State Administration
- What is a Computer? (Characteristics and Applications of Computer)
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Input and Output
- MS- Excel
- Software and Hardware
- RAM, ROM and Storage Devices
- Operating System
- MS- Power Point
- MS Word etc
- Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
- The earth / space sciences
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Facts of Agriculture
- Crop Production
- Irrigation and Damage
- Plantation and Deforestation
- Soil & Land
- Types of Crops
- Weed / Pests Control
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Tables & Graphs etc.
- Animal breeds
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
- Written exam (Computer based test-CBT)
- Physical Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) / Physical Test
- Document verification
- Additional qualification (10% weightage)
Physical Screening Test
|Male–Running – 2.5 Km–Time–12 Minute|
|Female–Running –1.0 KM–Time–6 Minute|
|Ex-serviceman–Running–1.0 KM–Time–5 Minute|
Physical Measurement Test
- General Category – Male (170 cms)
- Female(158 cms)
- reserve categories
- Male (168 cms)
- Female (156 cms)
- General Category – Male (83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded))
- reserve categories Male (81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded))