CG PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022/2023 & Latest Exam Pattern Pdf Download Available Here. Officials will conduct the exam based on the CGPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Written Exam Syllabus. Out of the syllabus, the official authority will never ask questions in the written exam. That’s why everyone must get the CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Latest Syllabus without any second thought. Because without the updated syllabus and the CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern, you cannot able to prepare for the pre and mains exams very properly. Actually, the syllabus will guide you on how to prepare for the CG PSC Civil Judge Exam and how not to prepare for the exam.
In Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam Pattern have a blueprint of the question papers which means which type of question is asked in the exam and how many questions will come in the CG PSC CJ Exam, how many numbers are allocated to those questions are mentioned on that cgpsc exam pattern. Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Syllabus and the exam pattern are mentioned below which is available at the bottom section of this page.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Post Civil Judge|
|Application Start Date||12/12/2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||26/02/2023|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh State|
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2023
- Observe the above tabular format so you can understand the CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2023.
- A total of 100 questions have to answer by the examinee.
- For those 100 questions, 100 marks are allocated.
Syllabus For CG PSC Civil Judge Exam
- Transfer Of Property Act.
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Contract Act.
- Constitution Of India.
- Code Of Criminal Procedure.
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code.
- Code Of Civil Procedure.
- Limitation Act.
- Registration Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Contract Act, 2011 “Court Fees Act.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, of 1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act, of 1915
- Translation Of Hindi To English
- Translation Of English To Hindi
- Framing Of Issues And Writing Judgment For Civil Cases
- Framing Of Charges And Writing Judgment For Criminal Cases