Short Briefs: Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification & Latest Vacancy/ Bharti Detail Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary:
The Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) has released applications for the post of Generalist Officer in Scale-II & III Recruitment for the year 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the Generalist Officer post by checking their eligibility as well as other details. It can be a great chance for those who were waiting for such an opportunity to work under the government. Expectants waiting eagerly for the BOM Generalist Officer Bharti can apply online by visiting the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra. The candidates who want to apply for the post of Generalist Officer in the Bank of Maharashtra must be a citizen of India. For more detail about BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment, you should check this article at the end.
if you want to get more information about Maharashtra Bank Generalist Officer Recruitment then you should read this article till the end.
Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer (Scale II & III)|
|Educational Qualification||Degree (Any Discipline)/ CA/ CMA/ CFA|
|Age Limit||25 Years To 38 Years|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Job Vacancy 2022
Interested candidates must keep checking the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra to know the latest notification for the post of Generalist Officer. So that they can apply for the post and take time to prepare for the exam. Candidates can apply from 5th of February 2022 onwards.
Recruitment of Maharashtra Bank Generalist Officer. Maharashtra Bank Generalist Officer Recruitment .
BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment Notification Vacancy Detail
All the details are notified on the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer. Interested candidates must keep checking the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer to know the latest notification. So that they can apply for the post and take time to prepare for the exam.
Total Vacancy – 500
BOM Recruitment Important Date
- Starting date for online application – 5/2/22
- Last date for online application – 22/2/22
- Date for online exam – 12/3/22
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SI No 1 – 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SI No 2 – 38 years
Relaxation of age will be given on the basis of the applicant’s category. The government rules and regulations apply for the category age limit relaxation to the candidates. for more detail, you should check the official notification.
Presently, the starting basic pay applicable is as under.
- Scale Of Pay : Scale-II Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- Scale Of Pay : Scale-III Rs. 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility
- Degree (any discipline)/ CA/ CMA/ CFA
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
How To Apply
- Visit The Official Website.
- Check Notification Section.
- Click On The Post Of Constable.
- Apply Online.
- Fill The Details.
- Attach The Photo, Signature And Other Documents.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Submit And Take A Printout For Further Use.