Short Briefs: AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2022/ 2023, Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Qualification & Exam Date:
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022/2023: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) is looking for eligibles candidates to fill the Various Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department and Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AIfSP) (Men) in Police Department vacant seats. Applications are invited only through online mode from the deserving applicant from 30th November 2022 to 28th December 2022.
This is a Direct Recruitment for the post of Constable in police departments for the year 2022/2023. For more detail regarding the AP Police Constable Notification 2022, you should read this article till the end.
AP Police Constable Recruitment
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Online Application Starting Date||30/11/2022|
|Online Application Last Date||28/12/2023|
|Pre Exam Date||22/01/2023|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims Mains|
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification
Job seekers who are eligible can apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy 2022. Applicants may also refer to the AP Police Constable Notification and even the Official Website #. We are providing the AP Police Constable Rule Book with all details of all educational qualifications, age limit, salary, etc.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- Aspirants should possess a 12th pass/ Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized Board.
- All Candidates Exam Fees: Rs.300/-
- SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates: Rs: 150/-
- Those who are Non-local to Andhra Pradesh have to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-.
- The selected candidates will get a salary as per existing Government Rules.
AP Police Constable Previous Papers
- Computer-Based Examination (Pre & Mains)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
|Criteria||Physical Requirements for Male||Physical Requirements for Female|
|Height||167 Cm||152 Cm|
|Weight||50 Kg||45 Kg|
|100 Meter Run||15 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.8 Meter||2.8 Meter|
Note: Check the Official Website Before applying.